1. I just had a horrible hospital appointment that took two whole hours of just sitting in various waiting rooms and then I made the stupid mistake of looking up my new medication on the internet and discovering that the side effects are *hideous*. So I bought myself the following albums to cheer myself up:
Dark Was The Night
Glory Hope Mountain
2. I also considered buying the last Alela Diane album but then didn’t because it has gone up £5 since I looked yesterday.
3. I really quite like Office 2007.
4. I’m thinking about twitter.
1. The wedding dress shopping experience (and other marriage-related items)
2. My job (which is genuinely thrilling at the moment)
3. An update on my new years resolution post below
4. Elbow and Blood Red Shoes (next week)
5. I can’t think of anything else
Further to my yoghurt review, Leigh has assured me that, if it is bitter cherry and dark chocolatey goodness I’m looking for, I need to source some Green & Black’s cherry chocolate.
A review will follow…
In a belated return to blogging (sorry), I have promised Omar that I would post a photo review of the limited edition Müller dark chocolate and cherry corner yoghurt. No, really.
Now, the dark chocolate and cherry combination sounds like my ultimate dessert so I’ve been trying to track down the yoghurt at the St Peters Tesco in Worcester with little success. However, Omar purchased an extra one in the Gloucester Asda yesterday and swiftly delivered it to my door. Hurrah!
This is me excited about the impending tasting session:
This is me conducting the tasting session (I tried to do some Gregg-from-Masterchef-sucking-the-spoon shots but they will NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY):
This is my verdict:
Too much cherry. Not enough dark chocolate.